In pursuance to the directions of the Hon’ble High court dt. 17.05.2019, it is further informed that the Institute has set up students Grievance Redressal Committee vide notice dt Feb. 19 ,2019 as under :
|Sr.No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1||Prof. A. K. Agrawal Dean||Chairman|
|2||Mrs. Ritu Aggarwal HOD||Committee Head|
|3||Dr. Deepshikha Kalra||Member|
|4||Mr. Sumit Chauhan||Member|
|5||Aanya (MBA Studnent)||Members|
|6||Deepa G. (BBA Student)||Members|
|7||Akash Vishnoi (MCA Student)||Members|
Procedure for seeking redressal is as under :
- The aggrieved student or person seeking redressal of grievance may submit an application to the committee head.
- On receipt of an application the committee head shall inform the Committee Chairman and shall immediately provide a copy to the Chairman for furnishing its reply within seven days
- The Committee Chairman shall fix a date for hearing the complaint which shall be communicated to the institute and the aggrieved person either in writing or electronically, as may be feasible.
- An aggrieved person may appear either in person or represented by such person as may be authorised to present his case.
- The Committee Chairman shall be guided by principles of natural justice whilst hearing the grievance.
- The Committee Chairman shall ensure disposal of every application within one month of receipt for speedy redressal of grievance.
- The institute’s staff shall be expected to co-operate with the Committee Chairman in redress of grievances and failure to do so may be reported by the Committee Chairman.
- On the conclusion of proceedings, the Committee Chairman shall pass such order, with reasons for such order, as may be deemed fit to redress the grievance and provide such relief as may be desirable to the affected party at issue.
- Every order under clause (8), under the signature of the Committee Chairman shall be provided to the aggrieved person and the university and AICTE shall be placed on the website of institute.
- The institute shall comply with the order of the Committee Chairman.
- A complaint shall be filed by the aggrieved student, his/her parent or with a special permission from the Committee Chairman, by any other person.
- In case of any false/frivolous complaint, the Committee Chairman may order appropriate action against the complainant.
- The principles and procedures outlined above shall apply to the working of the Grievance Redressal Committee in the Institute except.
- Incase of lack of unanimity, the Grievance Committee shall take decisions by majority;
- The Grievance Committee shall communicate its decisions within ten days of receipt of complaint.
It is further informed that GGSIP University has also constituted a Grievance Redressal Committee vide file no. DR(Plg.)/ Grievance Redressal mechanism/ 2019 dt. 23/05/2019. Students / parents/ faculty etc. can also file their grievances related to GGSIPU at university website.