53-54 Institutional Area, Janakpuri New Delhi -110058 phone : (011) 28522201-04
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org (Director’s Email)
Helpline no : 9555369369
MERI attaches great importance to your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data. We want you to feel secure that when you deal with MERI, your personal data are in good hands.MERIprotects your personal data in accordance with applicable laws . In addition, MERI maintains the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing .
Personal dataof the students shared by students using the enquiry form /application form etc. may be used for marketing/admissions to various academic programs of the institute or to comply with regulatory obligations.
Students have right to
- Obtain information regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you.
- Request that we correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information but we are legally entitled to retain it.
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- Lodging a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.