SUMMER TRAINING NOTICE BBA 2017-20 STUDENTS
AIM India Pvt Ltd is visiting our Campus for selection of Interns as per details given below:
AIM identity as the leading provider of professional wealth advisory in India, AIM India delivers a one stop solution/ service to achieve financial independence. Our comprehensive wealth management is a high level professional service that combines financial and investment advice in accounting, taxation services and retirement planning.. We coordinate all the services needed to manage client’s money and plan for their own and family’s current and future needs. Company Website – www.aimincorp.com
Job Location– Delhi/Noida
Stream Required– M.B.A.
No. of Vacancies – 25
- Good Personality.
- Excellent communication skills and networking ability.
- Leadership qualities and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Total tenure of the Internship will be 2 months.
- Students will be getting a work experience certificate from the company
- AIM India Group provides InternationalExposure; students will be selected on the basis of their Summer Internship.
Stipend Criteria – 6k – 14k (Performance Based).
DATE OF INTERVIEW : 11TH APRIL,2019 AT 10AM
VENUE : MERI SEMINAR HALL
Day 1: Orientation
- Introduction with the Company Guide.
- Project Allocation.
Day 2: Human Resource Management System:
- Managing payrolls
- Recruitments & on boarding
- Gathering , storing & accessing employee information
- Keeping attendance records & tracking absenteeism
Day 3: Taxation
- Introduction (Setting the Context)
- Classifyingyour market activity
- Taxation for investors
Day 4: Financial Sector:
- Financial Sectors available in India.
- Brief about each Financial Sectors.
- Insurance awareness.
- Knowledge about BFSI Sector.
- Comparison between each Financial Sector.
Day 5 – 6: Knowledge about the products.
Day 7 – 9: Product Pitching
- Dimensions of each product.
- Matching product capabilities to Market needs.
- Setting clear launch goals.
- Maximization of Sales.
Day 10: Customer Knowledge
- Role of a Portfolio Manager.
- Security Analysis & Portfolio Management.
- Portfolio revision.
Day 11-12: Sales Strategies
- Sales Pitch.
- Call to Actions.
- Role Play.
- Customer requirements.
- Sales activities.
- Leads Generation.
- Closing of Sales.
- Customer Satisfaction.
Day 13 – 45: On the Job Training
Interns will be on field for next few weeks. The activities will be:
All Interested and eligible students are required to carry CV with Photo and be in Dress Code.
K K SHARMA
TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR