Azulo Wealth is a Dubai based organization having exposure in wealth and Real estate domain. Currently Azulo is headquartered at UAE and having regional office in Singapore and India .
AZULO Wealth Management provides a holistic approach to financial planning and investment management and the advice we give are based on a complete understanding of our clients’ financial goals. We take pride in building relationships with our clients, helping them to meet their personal and financial goals and objectives, whilst allowing them to look to the future with confidence and optimism. We take time to understand our clients’ needs and demands before offering advice. This explains why many of our clients come from personal recommendations. We pride ourselves on providing the same great level of service to both new and existing clients. Service is of the utmost importance to us. We feel that it is vital to keep in regular contact with our clients, particularly in these challenging economic times.
POST : Asst Sales Manager
Job Location : Delhi/ NCR
Qualification : MBA with 60%
• 12th or Equivalent with 70%
- Keen Interest in Marketing, Sales and Distribution & A Knack for Travel
- Industry Knowledge & Sales Acumen
Salary : Rs. 5.08 Lac p.a + Performace Pay
4 months internship mandatory with stipend of 15000 INR pm
Selection Process : Group and personal Rounds
JOB DESCRIPTION : Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions. • Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
ALL INTERESTED STUDENTS NEED TO GIVE NAMES TO PLACEMENT CELL BY 24th FEB, 2020 TILL 3PM.
K K SHARMA
Training & Placement Coordinator