Moolchand Healthcare Pvt. Ltd runs Moolchand Hospital which is one of the oldest and most reputed healthcare chains in NCR. Recently the company has raised funding from venture capital investor Sequoia Capital (Private Equity company with investments in companies like Google, Yahoo etc.) to expand its hospital in Delhi, build more hospitals in the National Capital Region, acquire hospitals across India, and set up fertility, diagnostics and renal-care centres. The group aims to become one of the top 3 healthcare providers in India. Transformation agenda at Moolchand The company is planning to use the funds to expand and modernize its existing assets (to make them most energy efficient, environment efficient and optimized locations in India); acquisition of new assets and development of new services .
POST : Management Trainee – Sales
: Management Trainee – Procurement
: Management Trainee – HR
Salary : Rs. 3.00 Lac P.A
Details of Role :
1 Role – Management Trainee – Sales
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements
- Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings
- Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to;
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
2 Role – Management Trainee – Procurement
- Analyze buying requirements, new product/solutions and research new alternatives for products
- Develop rate contracts of products to lead margin and cost benefit for the company
- Develop a scoring system for vendors identifying products supplied, length of our relationship, contract/volume relationship, special pricing, service support provided
- Effective cost saving by replacement/rate negotiation of products
- Documentation/file maintenance for ensuring
- To ensure multiple sources are approached for Procurement (at least three)
3 Role – Management Trainee – HR
- Adherence to HR policies, processes and timelines for processes like Attendance calculation, payroll, employee database etc.
- Collation of new joinee data and reference check for the same
- Support in induction and performance management activities
- Employee query resolution
- Improve employee productivity through various initiatives
- Searching and screening of profiles from Job Portal.
- Scheduling and coordination of interviews with concerned HOD’s.
- Participation in interviews and understanding the nitty gritty of selection procedure
- To assist in recruitment and joining formalities of selected candidate.
- To assist in completion of entire pre and post joining formalities.
- Assisting in maintaining daily and weekly MIS for the candidates interviewed.
Skill requirement: MBA with HR/ Marketing (Above 80% marks in X and XII Graduate/Post graduate)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
· Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving,
and timely problem escalation.
Personality/competency traits required:
- Team Player – Collaborate and supporting colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Results Oriented – Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the top management.
- Committed to Self Development
Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the top management
NOTE Terms & Condition: There is 1 year Service Bond, Notice period 1 year. 1 The selected students will be required to deposit a post dated cheque of amount Rs. 30,000 on the day of joining. This cheque will be returned to them after completion of one year.
Date & Time of Inetrview : 03 Feb,2020 (MONDAY)
Interested Students are required to send their CVs by 30th Jan, 20 at email@example.com to Placement Cell mentioning nme, Roll No., Company’s Name, & applied for .
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MBA SPECILIAZATION & % IN 10TH , 12TH , GRADUATION & mba TILL 3 SEM SHOULD BE CLEARLY MENTIONED IN THE CV.