An International Financial services provider company, Silver Skills Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon Requires MBA Finance as per details given below:
POST : 1 Associate / Sr. Associate – Relocation Analyst (non voice)
Department – Process- Cost Accounting
Job Summary :
1) Auditing, Accounting and Payment of Relocation Expense claims as per Client Policy and Operating instructions.
2) Auditing of Vendor Invoices i.e. Direct Bill Processing
3) Data Entry for setting up of New Customer Records in the system and requires data integrity.
4) Expected to make a judgment based on expense receipts and policy guidelines.
5) To interact with client on emails for queries and on hold cases.
1) Auditing of Employee relocation expenses with regards to Client Polices
2) Making payments to Vendors and Employees in accordance to International Banking Rules like Foreign Wire.
3) Vendor / Employee maintenance in Oracle.
4) Auditing of expenses in accordance to US IRS guidelines in case of Govt projects
5) Communicating denied expenses to transferees with proper explanations
Qualification: MBA/ PGDM – Finance with B.com background only
- Should have good understanding of Accounting Concepts.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS excel & MS word with good typing skills.
- Present requirements to work in day timings.
- Should reside within 20 Kms of the organization
POST : 2 Team Leader
Department – Process : International Financial Services
Job Description : Day to day bookkeeping and accounts preparation for the assigned clients as per the laid down process. Accounting, Basic book keeping including posting of purchase/sales invoices, payroll, preparation of bank reconciliation and assisting in preparation of financial statements.
Salary : Rs. 3.00 Lac.pa. (Rs. 21000/-pm in hand after deduction of PF)
Date of Interview : 17th Jan, 2020 at 10am for shortlisted students only
NOTE: THIS OFFCAMPUS HAS BEEN ARRNAGE BY ARISON BUSINESS SOLUTION HR CONSULTANCY & HER HR MS PAYAL (7827745413) WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW FOR SHORTLISTING ROUND.
K K SHARMA
TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR