ABOUT COMPANY: At the TBO Group, we believe that technology underpins all successful, contemporary travel companies. And that’s why every one of our businesses is built on a strong, dynamic and innovative technological base – ensuring that our clients receive the best possible service around the clock. Travel Boutique Online is India’s largest B2B Travel Portal with a growing global presence. It offers a wide range of travel services to its partners, enabling them to serve their customers efficiently, with the right pricing and inventory. From hotel reservations to sightseeing tours; from flight bookings to complete holiday packages; from insurance cover to transit arrangements, we enable thousands of agents to effectively serve the needs of their customers. Our experienced and dedicated team ensure that everyone we partner with has around the clock support, resulting in quicker bookings and increased productivity. For more details log on to www.tboholidays.com
POSITION TITLE: PRODUCT ANALYST – 2, OPERATIONS – 4 MARKETING & SALES – 6
DATE OF INTERVIEW: 13/1/2020, 10 AM ONWARDS AS PER THE ALLOTED SLOTS OF SHORTLISTED STUDENTS.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: 60% THROUGH OUT (10TH, 12TH, GRADUATION & MBA, ALL SPECIALISATIONS) WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
SALARY OFFERED: FOR PRODUCT ANALYST & MARKETING & SALES EXECUTIVE 4:00 LACS PER ANNUM, OPREATIONS EXECUTIVE: 2.44 LACS PER ANNUM
JOB LOCATION & VENUE: 183, UDYOG VIHAR PHASE -1, GOWORKS BUILDING GURGAON
CONTACT PERSON: MS. SHUBHA PREETI, HR MANAGER
JOB DESCRIPTION:- The product analyst will be a part of the Online Businesses of Car Rental and Sight Seeing.
1. Interact with customers and understand their needs
2. Understand and Analyse website metrics and help in drawing up plans to improve the online product
3. Compare current product with other international products and ideate on improvement
4. Should have good Communication Skills and must be having good Geographical knowledge.
5. Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
6. Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
7. Identifying new market opportunities.
8. Enthusiasm/Ability to learn.
9. Build expertise and knowledge.
10. Can form good peer to peer relationships.
Mahima Vig, Nisha yadav, Sweety Dureja, Aparna verma, Simran Sahani, Sara Oberoi, Priya Tyagi, Sakshi Thakur, Neha Ujjain, Swati Sharma
11 am slot
Sanya Verma,Deeksha Shastri,Deepali Aggarwal,Sakshi Channa,Shreya Hora, Dilpreet Kaur Bhatia, Jyoti Gahlawat,Nidhi Rana,Simranjeet Kaur,Anchal Goyal
12 noon slot
Manish Singla, Mridul Padyar,Aakash Tanwar, Abhihsek Rajput,Mithlesh Kumar, Puneet Aggarwal,Shubhamdeep Singh, Jyoti yadav, Somyajeet Roy, Rahul
12:30 noon Slot
Yahshika Dhir, Himansh Jain,Vidhi Seth, Annu Tayal, Chetna SOlanki, Madhuri Chauhan, SAmiksha Sachdeva, Anandita Panigarhi, Sukhpreet Kaur, Priya Sharma
Vivek Bhardwaj, Togin Jhn, Ankur Mishra, Naman Wadhwa, Shubham Chaudhary, Jasvinder
K K SHARMA
TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR.