INTERVIEW NOTICE FOR MBA 2016-18 (CORE FINANCE)
WNS requires SR. ASSOCIATE as per details given below:
- Supporting the Client with preparation of credit evaluation of its corporate borrowers
- Spreading the financial statements of Borrowers and Guarantors in a customized template on quarterly basis
- Spreading of property financials based on covenant definitions
- Monitor and provide comments on movements/variations of key metrics quarter on quarter – covering Occupancy and NOI, DSCR, Debt Yield, Loan to Value etc.
- Analysis of financial statements of companies and individuals for credit appraisal process
- Net Worth and Liquidity validation for covenant requirements
- Determination of guarantor support requirement
- Preparation of detailed rent roll analysis for revenue determination
- Updating the credit appraisal template as per the definitions in the Loan Agreement
- Strong focus on Credit Appraisal and financial statement analysis
- Performing sample quality checks on a periodic basis to ensure quality orientation of senior team members
- MBA (Finance)
- Detailed knowledge of financial statements, ratios and terminologies
- Will be accountable for regular deliverables
- Responsible for delivering 100% quality to the client
- Be able to maintain productivity, quality and meet short/strict deadlines
- Engage with the Client on Client calls, emails and maintain strong program governance
- Responsible for ensuring SLA adherence, metrics reporting to Client and overall team management
- Work under high pressure and long hours; strong work ethics and positive attitude
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of accounting, financial (credit) concepts with a very high level of focus and attention to details
- Should have excellent knowledge of MS office (excel, power point etc.)
- Strong communication, analytical and quantitative skills
Service Agreement: 2 years
Salary : Gross CTC: Rs. 3.90 LPA
(Rs. 3.25 LPA Fixed+20% Variable)
* WNS has a 2 years of Service agreement. Candidate/Students applying should be ok about the same.
*Travel allowance for female employees would depend on the shifts they are doing. Any shift for females getting over post 07:00 pm they would be provided with home drop.
Male candidates would be getting 1500 travel allowance irrespective of the shifts they are doing.
INTERESTED STUDENTS NEED TO SEND THEIR UPDATED CV BY 24 FEB, 2018 BY 3PM AT email@example.com . Please mention company name for which applying.
K K Sharma