PLACEMENT NOTICE MCA (2018) STUDENTS
BLUE PI CONSULTING is doing its off campus for MCA students of 2018 Batch as per details given.
ABOUT COMPANY: BLUE PI CONSULTING Established in the year 2012, BluePi is young company that is Futuristic, Reliable and Enthusiastic, in equal parts! We are a team of technology experts taking great pride in solving complex business problems. We deliver cutting-edge technology solutions with a special focus on Cloud Services, App Modernization and Big Data & Analytics. In piStats, we also have a complete suite of products custom built for the Media & Entertainment Industry. Our partnership with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and IBM puts us in a good position to evaluate multiple products and recommend the best-in-class solution to our clients, tailor-made to address their needs. In pursuit of constant value creation for our people, clients and partners; we’re continuously improving our procedures and processes to deliver optimum solutions. With vibrant offices in Gurgaon & Bangalore housing talent that’s eager to build on our success, we’re poised to make it big!. For more information logon to https://www.bluepiit.com/
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: THROUGH OUT 60 % NO BACKLOGS
POSITION TITLE: JAVA DEVELOPER
DATE & TIME: SATURDAY 2ND SEPTEMBER 2017.10:00 AM SHARP.
COMPENSATION: STIPEND DURING INTERNSHIP WOULD BE: 15-20 K AFTER CONFIRMATION: 4- 5 LACS
VENUE: ADDRESS: # 455, 456, 457, 4TH FLOOR, JMD MEGAPOLIS, SOHNA ROAD, SECTOR-48, GURGAON
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Java code.
WHAT WE NEED
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Familiarity with concepts of multithreading, MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven.
NOTE: ALL STUDENTS NEED TO CARRY 1 GOVT. ID (DRIVING LICENSE/PASSPORT/AADHAAR CARD/VOTER ID CARD)
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BE IN FORMALS & MUST CARRY 2 COPIES OF UPDATED RESUMES WITH 2 PHOTOGRAPH & COLLEGE ID IS MUST.
TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR