PLACEMENT NOTICE MCA (2018) STUDENTS
CVENT is doing its off campus only for MERI MCA students of 2018 Batch as per details given.
ABOUT COMPANY: CVENT is a leading US-based global software company offering solutions for event management and strategic meetings management software to organizations around the world. At Cvent, we know that our people make the difference. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for all our employees to provide an enjoyable, healthy and productive workplace. Our mission is to transform the events and meetings industry. Our software platform disrupts the traditional processes for the event planners who organize events and the venues that host them, creating more value for the entire events and meetings ecosystem. Customers in more than 100 countries now use Cvent software to plan events, find venues, manage membership data, create mobile apps, send surveys and develop strategic meetings management programs. Cvent has been named to the “Best Places to Work” list by the Washington Business Journal. For more details log on to www.cvent.com
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: THROUGH OUT 65 %
POSITION TITLE: DATABASE ASSOCIATE, SERVICE BOND : 2YEARS
JOB DESCRIPTION: The ideal candidate has a strong background with SQL, Microsoft CRM andSalesForce.com and a proven experience in leveraging those skills for marketing lead generation efforts. This person will supervise a technical team of Database Marketers in sustaining a rapidly growing contact database containing activity and engagement history. The end goal of the Database Marketing Team is high quality lead generation through optimized use of the Prospecting Database. This position will oversee the team responsible for this goal and work in unison to achieve this. Developing and maintaining reports on campaign success, lead conversion, data acquisition rates, and effectiveness of lead sources will also be required. Disseminating and synchronizing information across multiple platforms (Cvent.com, SalesForce.com, Eloqua, Microsoft CRM) will be a regular requirement. Candidates should be able to prove a strong understanding of data structures as they relate to CRM systems and marketing campaigns. Strong leadership and mentorship is also desired.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS: JOB ROLE: List import and extraction using web interface as well as backend querying using SQL.
- Standardization of contact and account fields in database based on various business rules
- Growing marketing database and adequately rotate prospect distribution to support 3,000+ webinars, seminars and tradeshows per year.
- Marketing campaigns list management
- Drawing up reporting on successes of email and online marketing monthly.
- Data cleaning stuff.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge in related functions (Database Marketing, Email Marketing, campaign management).
- com knowledge is must
- Strong computer knowledge of internet, Email Clients, MS Office suite, especially in Excel
Hands on SQL Server Developments (Studio),SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Campaign performance reporting, Conversion Reporting, Marketing KPI dashboard
- Should know about the Data flow in Marketing Automation System
- Knowledge of Cvent event & Survey tool, HTML, CSS and Photoshop will be an added advantage
- Should be able to convert the Business requirement into Technical requirement and vice versa
DATE & TIME: TUESDAY 8TH AUGUST 2017, 10:00 AM SHARP.
COMPENSATION: RS 4:25 LACS + OTHER BENEFITS LIKE MEAL, INSURANCE, EPF & GRATUITY ETC.
VENUE: CVENT INDIA PVT LTD 19TH FLOOR BUILDING #14 TOWERS –C DLF PHASE-2 GURGAON
NOTE: ALL STUDENTS NEED TO CARRY 1 GOVT. ID (DRIVING LICENSE/PASSPORT/AADHAAR CARD/VOTER ID CARD)
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BE IN FORMALS & MUST CARRY 2 COPIES OF UPDATED RESUMES WITH 2 PHOTOGRAPH & COLLEGE ID IS MUST.
TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR