PLACEMENT NOTICE MCA (2018) STUDENTS
CVENT is doing its Pool campus for MCA students of 2018 Batch as per details given.
ABOUT COMPANY: CVENT is a leading US-based global software company offering solutions for event management and strategic meetings management software to organizations around the world. At Cvent, we know that our people make the difference. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for all our employees to provide an enjoyable, healthy and productive workplace. Our mission is to transform the events and meetings industry. Our software platform disrupts the traditional processes for the event planners who organize events and the venues that host them, creating more value for the entire events and meetings ecosystem. Customers in more than 100 countries now use Cvent software to plan events, find venues, manage membership data, create mobile apps, send surveys and develop strategic meetings management programs. Cvent has been named to the “Best Places to Work” list by the Washington Business Journal. For more details log on to www.cvent.com.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: THROUGH OUT 65 % WITH 1 DIP UPTO 60% IN 10TH OR 12TH OR GRADUATION
POSITION TITLE: QUALITY ENGINEER
JOB DESCRIPTION: Cvent is looking for multiple talented Quality Engineers to join our Technology team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Web-based applications. The Quality Engineer ensures the quality and integrity of the application. This position plays an integral role in application usability, providing product feedback at all stages of the development life cycle. This is an entry-level position with significant opportunity for career growth.
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS: POSITION DUTIES
- Write and execute test plans for the application
- Review and assist in the development of test plans being prepared by others
- Document defects and work with engineers to resolve issues
- Provide usability feedback to the product team
- Assist in applying application standards
- 0-1 years of relevant experience
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of relational databases and Microsoft Office required
- Knowledge of SQL, Software Development Lifecycle, HTML, XML, and automated testing tools a plus
DATE & TIME: FRIDAY 1st SEPTEMBER 2017.10:30 AM SHARP.
COMPENSATION: STIPEND OFFERED 30K, AFTER CONFIRMATION RS 5.96 LACS + OTHER BENEFITS LIKE MEAL, INSURANCE, EPF & GRATUITY ETC.
VENUE: LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI COLLEGE DWARKA.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BE IN FORMALS & MUST CARRY 2 COPIES OF UPDATED RESUMES WITH 2 PHOTOGRAPH & COLLEGE ID IS MUST.