PLACEMENT NOTICE MCA 2019 BATCH
ECHO INDIA MANAGED SERVICES is hiring fresher’s MCA 2019 batch students as per the details given below.
ABOUT COMPANY: Echo helps utility companies deliver a quality end-to-end customer journey. Our core services improve your customer contact, revenue protection, debt collection and billing processes to enhance your customers’ experiences and build loyalty whilst minimising cost to serve. We believe in positively engaging customers to successfully recover debt. We understand that brand protection is essential to your future profitability and that equally, protecting your reputation is central to how people perceive your brand. Choose us and your customers and brand are in safe hands. We take great care to build relationships with your customers, taking the time to listen and giving the right advice which in turn helps us to communicate with understanding. We take time to identify customers in vulnerable circumstances, understand their situation and engage with them in a sensitive manner. Working together, we adopt an appropriate collections strategy in line with regulatory and legal obligations in order to resolve their debt. Ultimately our approach comes down to our simple mantra: using the right solution, for the right customer, at the right time. For additional information, please visit www.echo-ms.co
POSITION TITLE: SOFTWARE TESTING TRAINEE
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: NO CRITERIA
JOB LOCATION SEC-62 NOIDA
POSITION OPEN– Currently we are Hiring 4 Candidates but the count can be increased if we find best and worthful candidates as per our requirement.
1. Proficiency in Java (Core Java) or any equivalent Object Oriented language, also knowledge of Java script and PHP would be a plus
2. Strong Analytical and Reasoning skills
3. Confident working on Linux as much as Windows
4. A passion for the web and web-based applications.
1. Create, write, and maintain automated tests in Java (Web driver) or similar UI test framework
2. Create, write and maintain JAVA integration tests as needed
3. Help with building and maintaining automation frameworks
4. Create and execute test plans
5. Maintain, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot our cloud-based livesite infrastructure
6. Monitor/Maintain CI pipeline.
DATE & VENUE: 13/7/2019 9:30 AM, AT ECHO INDIA MANAGED SERVICES PVT. LTD. PLOT AND BLOCK NUMBER C-25 STELLAR IT PARK, TOWER-B 3RD FLOOR, UNIT NO. 4-8, SECTOR-62 NOIDA – 201301
CTC OFFERED: CTC offered is 12k for 3 months, INR 15000/- per month for next three months and post completion of 6 months a normal review process is done for them and depending upon their performance and learning their compensation will be revised to INR 25000- 30000 per month along with title change.
TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR