PLACEMENT NOTICE MCA 2018 STUDENTS
OPTIMUS INFORMATION is doing its pool campus for MCA students of 2018 Batch as per details given.
ABOUT COMPANY: Optimus is designed to help global organizations address their information needs. The world of information is changing and so are the methods of managing it. We provide outsourced technology services to mid-sized organizations who have different needs than Fortune 500 companies. The demand for outsourced technology services is increasing as organizations seek to increase their efficiency. This trend has grown through advancements in technology and telecommunications that now allow outsourcing services to offer seamless services all over the globe. Though outsourcing is a maturing market, mid-sized software companies and enterprises often struggle to find a reliable, nimble, and capable outsourcing vendor. Optimus has the right mix of size, flexibility, and experience to provide high quality outsourcing solutions to mid-sized software companies and enterprises. Optimus is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and has delivery centres in Canada and India. The founders of Optimus have extensive experience running large global outsourcing companies.For more details log on to http:// http://www.optimusinfo.com/
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: 70% THROUGH OUT
POSITION TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER TRAINEE (WHETHER IN DEVELOPMENT OR IN TEST AUTOMATION)
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Design micro-services using web API
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Develop web Clients using Dot Net MVC Applications with Bootstraps CSS
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Familiarity with .net Core framework
- Familiarity with entity framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
DATE & TIME:8/3/2018. MAHARAJA SURAJMAL COLLEGE
INTERNSHIP PERIOD Period: January to June/July 2018 (till the time they produce their final year mark sheet). Position: Software Intern. Stipend: 15K per month
EMPLOYMENT PERIOD: Period: July/August 2018 onwards (once the mark sheet is submitted to Optimus) Position: Software Engineer Trainee (whether in Development or in Test Automation) Salary: 3LPA (2.55L +45K after completing 1 year)
Indemnity agreement: Indemnity agreement, of the value of Rs 2 Lakhs only until a period of 2 years of employment. This will need to be signed by the prospective employee as part of the terms and conditions of the employment at Optimus as Software Engineer Trainee.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD BE IN FORMALS & MUST CARRY 2 COPIES OF UPDATED RESUMES WITH 2 PHOTOGRAPH & COLLEGE ID IS MUST.
TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR