PLACEMENT NOTICE MBA (2018-20) STUDENTS
White Hat Jr is doing its campus for MERI MBA 2018-20 batch students.
ABOUT COMPANY: WhiteHat Jr was created to solve the #1 gap in our school system today. Today, in the computer age, less than 1% of schools teach algorithmic thinking despite research indicating early years as the turning point for deep coding skills. WhiteHat Jr prepares kids 5-12 for this new world. Kids learn both the fundamentals of coding–logic, sequence, structure, algorithmic thinking – and experience the joy of creative expression in building animations, games and apps using code.
Role details (please read) Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals sales, in an individual contributor role.
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India.
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week.
Shifts (subject to change): Shift start hour will be any time post 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight .
Mandatory Language Fluency: English and Hindi.
Laptop/ Wi-fi: Candidates to use their own laptops and Wi-fi. Wifi charges shall be reimbursed as per policy on submission of bills.
Additional compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join.
Date of interview: 19th October 10 am
Salary offered: 5 lacs
● Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills.
● Ability to counsel a parent for the child’s future
● Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
● Working knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets) and PowerPoint.
● Working Knowledge on Sales force (Desired but not mandatory)
All interested students are required to send their CV’s by 16th October at firstname.lastname@example.org. All students need to carry their CV with photograph and follow Institute dress code
K K SHARMA
TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR