1. The fees and other dues will not be refunded under any circumstances (except as per AICTE and University norms).
2. No fees can be refunded to any student after the commencement of course or where the student leaves the course in the middle or suspended due to non-attendance of classes or misconduct of any kind.
3. Students who are granted provisional admission due to non-declaration of their result in qualifying exam must submit their marks sheet before their exams otherwise they will not be allowed to take the exam & their provisional admission will be cancelled. No fees will be refunded to such students.
4. The students will be granted provisional admission only after they submit a duly signed affidavit in this regard to prove their eligibility prior to the exam.
5. The institute reserves the right to modify or amend it’s policies, as & when required.
6. All disputes arising there from are subject to Haryana court jurisdiction only.