Courses Covered – B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral), M.Tech, M.Tech (Lateral), BBA Scholarship Schemes offered by MERI College of Engineering & Technology:
|Scoring Eligibility||Scholarship Amount (per Annum)|
|Above 90%||Rs. 30,000/-|
Points to be noted:
1) 1) The scholarships for MERI CET are offered on the basis of Scholarship Entrance Test (SET) to be conducted at the time of admission.
2) Any deviation from the above slab is not allowed however in cases where required, a deviation will have to be approved by a meeting of respective process owners.
3) The above scholarship scheme is available only for the first year.
4) No two scholarship schemes can be combined and availed together.
Common Scholarships for MERI CET & MERI PLI
|Local Area Scholarship||Rs. 10,000/- per year|
|Girl Child Scholarship||Rs. 10,000/- per year|
Note: Local area above means the areas covered within 20kms radius of the college’s campus.
Rules for continuation of Scholarship in subsequent years (2nd year onwards):
1) No backlog in any Semester.
2) Atleast 75% attendance per Semester.
3) Atleast 60% marks in Academics.
4) All assignments, project work and internship should be complete in all respects.
5) No disciplinary proceedings should be pending against the candidate.
6) There should be no dues against the college fees, transport, library and hostel.
7) Non-compliance within any of the above points will lead to suspension of the scholarship scheme for the respective student.
Note: All the scholarship amounts will be adjusted semester wise i.e. Rs. 10,000/- amount will be divided as Rs. 5,000/- per semester