CVENT is doing its Pool campus for MCA students of 2020 Batch as per details given.
ABOUT COMPANY: CVENT is a leading US-based global software company offering solutions for event management and strategic meetings management software to organizations around the world. At Cvent, we know that our people make the difference. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for all our employees to provide an enjoyable, healthy and productive workplace. Our mission is to transform the events and meetings industry. Our software platform disrupts the traditional processes for the event planners who organize events and the venues that host them, creating more value for the entire events and meetings ecosystem. Customers in more than 100 countries now use Cvent software to plan events, find venues, manage membership data, create mobile apps, send surveys and develop strategic meetings management programs. Cvent has been named to the “Best Places to Work” list by the Washington Business Journal. For more details log on to www.cvent.com.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: THROUGH OUT 60 %
POSITION TITLE: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
COMPENSATION: 7 LACS PER ANNUM
DATE & TIME: MONDAY 2nd NOV. 9:30 AM SHARP.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Cvent is looking for multiple talented Software Developers in Test to join our Technology team, which designs, develops and operates large-scale, Web-based applications and integrated mobile solution. This is a unique full-time opportunity for an individual who is seeking new challenges. In this role you will deliver technical solutions to ensure overall quality and integrity of scalable, high performance solutions for transaction-intensive web application and micro services. This position plays an integral role in providing technical and product feedback at all stages of the development life cycle.
• Write extensive software automation for end to end coverage of Product
• Write, execute and analyze extensive performance and load testing automation
• Identify and analyze code coverage of automated test using code quality tools
• Build technical solutions to automate edge cases in manual testing and leveraging true CI
• Provide quality feedback to the product team and stakeholders
• Assist sprint teams to raise overall quality and in increasing velocity
• Collaborating with Automation team to enhance Cvent’s testing tools and frameworks
• MCA from reputed Institute/University
• Sound knowledge of web applications and related technologies
• Sound knowledge of databases, software development and testing lifecycle
• Strong analytical and reasoning skills; the ability to debug and resolve technical problems
• Interest in technology and software quality; ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Superior attention to correctness and details
Start Date – January 2021 (For Interns) and July 2021 (For FTE- after confirmation)
Cvent Campus hiring Process: –
- Aptitude Test: 40 Mins (Online)
- Coding Test: 45 Mins (Online)
- Technical Interview: 2 rounds F2F on Zoom (45 mins each)
- HR Round 45 mins F2F on Zoom
- CCAT: 40 Mins (Online)
They will be using Zoom application as the medium for the virtual connect. I am attaching a reference link below which can help the students to set up and log in to the meeting successfully. Please make sure that every student joins at least 15 minutes prior to the decided time.
Reference Link : https://biz30.timedoctor.com/how-to-use-zoom/
TRAINING & PLACEMENT COORDINATOR