The admission to the Bachelor of Computer Applications programme is based on the guidelines given by GGSIPU. The admission to best-in-class Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme is based on the guidelines given by GGSIPU.The sanctioned intake is 40 (I Shift).
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with pass in English (core or elective or functional). Mathematics or (Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application as compulsory subject of non-vocational stream with 50 theory and 50 practical ratio).
Three year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
In addition to the above mentioned Eligibility Conditions & Admission Criteria for admission in BCA Programe for Academic Session 2022-23, the following shall also be considered for admission in BCA Programe for Academic Session 2022-23:
- Applied Mathematics (Subject of 12″ Class of CBSE) and Non-Vocational Stream with 70 theory and 30 practical ratio shall also be considered for admission in BCA Programme for Academic Session 2022-23.
- Information Technology (Subject of 12″ Class of CBSE) shall also be considered for admission in BCA Programme for Academic Session 2022-23.
- Artificial lntelligence (Subject oI’ 12″ Class of CBSE) shell also be considered for admission in BCA Programme for Academic Session 2022-23.
Admission shall be on the basis of the merit of the written test / CET conducted by GGSIPU.
The Prospectus and Application Form of BCA may be obtained in any of the following convenient modes:
1. Across the Counter by Making Cash Payment of Rs. 1000/- from the Admission office at the campus
2. By Courier by Making Payment of Rs. 1000/-:
- To Admission Office, MERI as Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of ‘Management Education & Research Institute’ payable at New Delhi
- By downloading form from the web-site, and submitting it along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/-
NOTE: The prospectus & application fees are not refundable under any circumstances. The name and the code of the programme chosen should be clearly written on the envelope enclosing the demand draft, and also the envelope containing the Application Form
As per GGSIPU norms.